£749.00– Sold Out
There’s almost No need to introduce this legend in the Series. Dennis (DMC) McCoy has been a pro Freestyle rider for over 30 years now. The new 2020 DMC 24" is to commemorate the legacy of such an inspirational rider. Haro's iconic twin top tube frame design, sealed Mid BB and sealed internal headset with wraparound gusset, you will will the emotion you once had stradling the OG. To finish off an already perfect bike, we added the fat padded pivotal seat and post. Go for a ride on this Freestyler, you will fall in love the moment you pedal.
An incredible and rare opportunity to own and ride this very limited-run bike.
- 100% 6061 alloy twin top-tube Freestyler frame w/ integrated HT and MID BB shell
- 100% chromoly fork with internal threaded steer tube, tapered legs and 5mm dropouts
- 100% chromoly Haro Freestyler cruiser bars with Haro Lineage CNC alloy top load stem
- Haro 1978 3-piece chromoly 175mm cranks with Haro 39T sprocket and sealed Mid BB
- High flange alloy hubs laced to double wall rims
- Kenda Kranium tires front and rear
- Haro adjustable padded seat with alloy post
- Haro "1978" plastic pedalsHaro Team grips
- Promax alloy V-brake and lever